Our hitches are sold in 2 packages - Rack Package and Combo Package (Rack + Tow).
• When a Stealth hitch is installed, the aesthetic beauty of the vehicle is maintained while adding lifestyle functionality. Visible bars, visible receivers and bumper cutouts are not required, nor is ground clearance sacrificed.
• Stealth Hitches are manufactured and shipped direct from our Sugar Hill, GA and Humboldt KS facilities.. All components are made in the USA. We use high grade materials and have total control over the manufacturing process to ensure our customers have a lifetime of trouble-free use. We stand behind our claim by offering a no-nonsense lifetime warranty.
• At the center of each hitch, we use a machined, stainless-steel vertical latch block mounted behind the bumper. A detachable rack receiver is used for bike racks, ski racks and cargo carriers, or a detachable ball mount is used for towing.
• Stealth Hitches never interfere with vehicle functionality. Part of our testing requires we do not interfere with functions, such as the foot activated tailgate release. Most, if not all, other hitches interfere with this feature because of the permanent receiver located under the rear bumper.
• Our wiring harnesses are designed to avoid faults with the vehicle monitoring systems. We offer an active harness for many vehicles that communicates with the vehicle for added features. We use remote programming for most BMW vehicles with active harnesses.
For more information and to check availability, please click the button below to view Stealth Hitch's website.